martedì 8 gennaio 2008

elenco blocchi NXT-G scaricabili

Here’s a compilation of all available NXT-G blocks NOT included in the NXT-G software installation. Guy Ziv divided these into groups corresponding (more or less) to the ‘Pallete’ for which these should be imported.


Note that in order to use these new blocks, you need to have the Dynamic Block Update installed. You can download it from http://mindstorms.lego.com/support/updates/


Action

























































NameDescriptionCreatorVer.Link
Display

Number
Display a caption and a number on the NXT screen Steve


Hassenplug
1.0click

me
Display TimeDisplay the value of a timer in minutes and seconds Steve

Hassenplug
1.0click

me
Mindsensor

MotorMux
NXT-G block for mindsensors motor multiplexer (MTRMX-Nx)mindsensors 1.0click

me
Line

Following
Make your robot follow the edge of a line using a single light sensor Steve

Hassenplug
1.0click

me
RCX to NXT

communication

adapter
NXT-G block for mindsensors RCX to NXT communication adapter.mindsensors 1.1click

me
Mini Block

Library
Mini Move, Mini Motor, Mini Display and Mini Sound - optimized blocks for smaller programs LEGO 1.0click


me

Sensor




























































































































NameDescriptionCreatorVer.Link
Memory

Level
Find how much Flash is available Guy Ziv 1.0click

me
Battery

Level
Find how much power your NXT has Guy Ziv 1.1click

me
Motor Power

Meter
Measure actual power sent to NXT motors - detects stall and slip Guy Ziv 1.0click

me
HiTechnic


Acceleration

Sensor
NXT-G block for HiTechnic acceleration sensor HiTechnic 1.0click

me
Mindsensors


Pressure

Sensor
NXT-G block for mindsensors pressure sensor (PPS35-Nx)Mindsensors 1.0click

me
HiTechnic


Color

Sensor
NXT-G block for HiTechnic color sensor HiTechnic 1.0click

me
HiTechnic


Compass

Sensor
NXT-G block for HiTechnic compass sensor HiTechnic 1.1click

me
mindsensors


PS2 controller

interface
NXT-G block for mindsensors PS2 controller interface (PSP-Nx) Guy Ziv 1.1click

me
Sharp IR


sensor
NXT-G block for mindsensors DIST-Nx Sharp IR sensormindsensors 1.1bclick

me
Legacy


sensors
NXT-G blocks for Legacy (RCX) sensors and actions - RCX motor, lamp, touch sensor, light sensor, rotation sensor and temperature sensor LEGO 1.0click

me
TS Air Pressure SensorNXT-G blocks for Techno-stuff air pressure sensor Techno stuff 1.0click

me
TS PIR SensorNXT-G blocks for Techno-stuff motion detector (passive IR sensor) Techno stuff 1.0click

me
Real-time clockNXT-G blocks for mindsensors.com real-time clock mindsensors 1.0click

me
CdS Light SensorNXT-G blocks for homebrew CdS Light Sensor with LED Control Michael
Gasperi
1.0click

me
HiTechnic

Gyro

Sensor
NXT-G block for HiTechnic gyro sensor HiTechnic 1.0click

me

Data








































































































NameDescriptionCreatorVer.Link
Fixed-Point

Math
Basic algebraic operations with fractional (fixed-point) numbers Guy Ziv 1.0click

me
Seed Random

Generator
Generate a reproducable series of random numbers Michael

Gasperi
1.0click

me
MinMaxFind the minimal and maximal value of some wire Guy Ziv 1.0click

me
Sine and


Cosine
Calculate sine and cosine of angle Claude

Baumann
1.1click

me
ArctangentCalculate arctangent Claude

Baumann
1.0click

me
Arctangent 2Calculate arctangent from (x,y) coordinates of a given vector Claude

Baumann
1.1click

me
Square RootCalculation of (integer) square root of the input Claude


Baumann
1.0click

me
Number to

char
Convert a numerical input into an ASCII char xw25adc 1.0aclick

me
PowerCalculate X to the power Y Michael

Gasperi
1.0click

me
Text ManipulationFive different text manipulation blocks Jasonking 1.0click

me
AverageCalculate running average of input Guy Ziv 1.0click

me
MathScriptCalculate complex mathematical expressions Guy Ziv 1.0click

me

Advanced






































































NameDescriptionCreatorVer.Link
Bit LogicBitwise operations on numbers (And, Or, Xor, and Not) Michael

Gasperi

Steve


Hassenplug
1.0click

me
Mask BlockBitwise AND between the input and the mask Michael

Gasperi
1.0click

me
I2C Read/WriteGeneral purpose I2C read and write blocks for low-level communication to I2C sensors/devices xw25adc 1.0click


me
Simple ArraySimple array block Steve

Hassenplug
1.0click

me
Advanced ArrayAdvanced array block Guy Ziv 1.0click

me
Template VI


Library
A template block (non-functional) for NXT-G developers. Use for creating blocks that encapsulate many different functions Guy Ziv 1.0click

me
PCF8574 kitNXT-G block for mindsensors PCF8574 kitmindsensors 1.2click

me
Digital-to-AnalogInterfaces the NXT with the 8 channel TDA8444 DAC Michael


Gasperi
1.0click

me

If you know of any released NXT-G block not listed above, or developed a new block and wish it to appear in this list - please email Guy Ziv

Nessun commento: